Looking for a dog friendly hotel? Look no further than the Sea Hotel.
Dogs are welcome!
You and your shaggy friend will love this dog-friendly beach hotel in South Shields. Explore the nearby coastal pathways then return home happy (and well-exercised) to enjoy a freshly cooked delicious meal in our relaxing bar area.
For many people being able to bring their four-legged friend on a short break to the beach is an important factor so we welcome dogs in our bedrooms. Also perfect if you are visiting family and friends.
Dogs are £10 per dog per night
We welcome dogs with open arms but we do have some ‘house rules’ for the benefit of all our guests.
- Dogs are welcome in the lounge and bar but should be clean and on a lead. It is possible for your dog to accompany you whilst you eat breakfast, lunch or dinner (please advise reception if you wish to do this).
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive!
- If a dog causes any damage to a bedroom such as chewing, fouling of the carpet or excessive dirt/dog hairs then the guest will be fairly charged for the cost of deep cleaning/repairs.
- Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the ‘dog waste’ bin provided at the end of the hotel drive.
- Please note that we allow a maximum of 2 dogs in a room.